Wednesday, April 15, 2009


here i am.. listening to a song that i used to listen… love story…

saying hello… I know i’ve been a scarlet letter… and staying away from juliet…

i want to run from highlands and walk through your life… but the sun from the east won’t let me…

i want to beg you not to go… i even want to… escape from the melancholy and the fact that we cant be together. i want to be romeo who’ll save you… but i don’t want to be the poison. I always want you to see you marry your lofty dreams as lofty that you cannot see it. I don’t want to see you fall as the tower of Pisa did… i don’t want you to break like the twin towers… but i am shaky… shaky as my fingers tap this letters, to words and form goodbye.

i want to see you as my Juliet someday. I’ll take off your cufflings and hug thy clothes from the hamper… i don’t want to share you, if you’ll ask me.

i want your breath from the morning… I’ll kiss your forehead til’ it turns dawn.

i want to be in your wake and see you as mine… til’ death do we part.

i am tearing like hales pouring from Sahara.

i am deeply there touching you…

as you touch me… well you did touch me… as i wake up in the morning its just another dream… a dream.

i want to see you cry as YOU read this.

i want to see the the cactus filled with your tears… as well as mine…

but… BUT… BUt…

let us end this buts…

and will leave with buts…

and savor the maybes….

that you and me…

let us hug the morning as we bid its sunshine…

let us put the omega from this…

and wait as the castle in the air comes in to us…

well its just a castle in the air…

and alvin as he pack his bag… is walking with his sigh.

P.S.

I’m waiting for you… for now let us stop kissing the pavements.

1 comment: